One southbound lane also remains closed on the Pacific Highway near Port Macquarie in Thrumster near Frogs Road.
The Gwydir Highway remains closed between Bald Nob, east of Glen Innes, and Eatonsville, west of Grafton
- Motorists can use the Bruxner Highway or Waterfall Way instead, however these routes are not suitable for B-doubles.
The Oxley Highway remains closed between Walcha and Bago.
The Oxley Highway is open in Thrumster, near Port Macquarie, but there is a reduced speed limit of 60km/h in place.
The New England Highway is also open between Tenterfield and Deepwater, and in the Uralla/Bendemeer area, but with a reduced speed limit of 60km/h.
Other road closures still in place due to the bushfires include:
- Failford/Rainbow Flat – The Lakes Way is closed between the Pacific Highway and Failford Road
- Purfleet to Old Bar – Old Bar Road is closed between the Pacific Highway and Saltwater Road. Saltwater Road is also closed between Old Bar Road and Wallabi Point
- Crowdy Head to Harrington – Crowdy Head Road is closed
- Telegraph Point – Red Hill Road is closed from Rollands Plains Road
- Deep Creek to west of Lower Creek – Kempsey Road is closed
- Tingha to Guyra – Guyra Road is closed
- Nymboida to Coutts Crossing – Armidale Road is closed
- Upper Fine Flower – Clarence Way is closed between Carnham Road and Baryugil